Who we are
Suggested text: Our website address is: https://nextradevelopers.com
Suggested text: When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
Suggested text: If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
Suggested text: If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Suggested text: Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
Suggested text: If you request a password reset, your IP address will be included in the reset email.
How long we retain your data
Suggested text: If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
Suggested text: If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Suggested text: Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
By using or accessing the information contained on this website the user unequivocally and without any reservation whatsoever agrees to terms and conditions contained therein:
- The contents of this website should not be construed as an offer or solicitation of any information to the customer/user.
- Our projects pertain to housing and commercial complexes and the development of townships and are developed in phases and the particulars of all phases as required under RERA, along with amenities that will be provided with each project are available on the website for the information of all users.
- The contents of the website are artistic impressions/schematic representations of the project/s and are indicative and not final. No accessories, if any, shown usually with the advertisement will be provided in the Project. They are indicative and are included only for purpose of pictorial representation.
- Please do not make your decision to participate in the Project on the basis of information contained on this website alone. In no event we and/or any of our employees shall be liable and responsible for any loss or damages including without limitation indirect or consequential loss or damage or loss of profits arising out of or in connection with the use of this website.
- The inclusion of any links, if at all, in no way implies any recommendation or endorsement whatsoever of the views/information contained in the said link.
- The website is processed in compliance with the requirement of Real Estate Regulation Act 2016 (RERA) and Rules made thereunder and accordingly all amenities and services to be provided with the project are defined therein, however, the same may be amended as per requirement and/or in accordance with rules and regulation laid by the appropriate authority from time to time.
- While we make every effort to keep the website running smoothly at all times, we take no responsibility for and shall not be liable for the website not being temporarily available due to reasons beyond our control.